Monday, 19 May 2014

New Start

Dear Readers,

It seems I have been on a year long hiatus. I fell a little bit out of love with this blog, and I was attempting to finish my university degree too.
But, now im fresh out of uni and with no place to go, I have decided to get back into this whole thing. With a bit of a change. As you can see, MEOW has gone, I thought it was time for something a little more grown up and whilst im thinking of the perfect title, WHITE BOX will have to do. Also, my fashion habits have long died and I struggle to keep interested anymore. So, this will now be more of a lifestyle blog, with a bit of health and beauty thrown in for good measure. I do hope you will enjoy it just as much as you did before.

Yolanda,
Terrible blogger and forever sorry

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear, I am totally inlove with your blog, lovely style and this is such a great post! I would like to invite you to my blog :) Check out or anything else here: http://szepsegpotty.blogspot.com
    Follow me and as soon as possible I am inmediatelly follow you back. Have a great summer and productive blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog and interesting posts!
    Just followed you- check out mine maybe you will like it too, would be great if you follow me back :)
    Would be really amazing xx

    Lots of Love, Dilan from DILANERGUL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete