Friday, 1 March 2013

Daily Want: Topshop T-Shirt Dress

Topshop: £60 

I personally think Topshop has been struggling with new items recently, and nothing has caught my eye for a while. However, I think this dress is just lovely. Its a T-Shirt style, which is perfect for my taste, its mock leather, and its black... Pretty much everything I could ever want. I am aware that it has a huge Floral motif on both the front and the back... but I think in some way its fairly tasteful? And seeing as I own nothing floral, maybe its about time I jumped on the band wagon.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there :)
    want to follow each other?
    Kisses

    http://mode-eule.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for the Liebster award :) The rules are on my blog! beautifulfeather.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete