Friday, 15 February 2013

New York Fashion Week Highlights.

I only really pay attention to London Fashion Week because it's so close to home and I can actually go and soak up all the pretty clothes. But I thought id do a quick post on my highlights from NYFW seeing as their designers are just incredible.
 Seeing as it was A/W there were obviously a lot of dark colours (burgundy and navy blues were used a lot along with deep dark greens) and thick materials that were perfect for layering. Coats were kept tailored, smart, sensible and yet boxy, whilst paired with midi skirts or cigarette trousers. There was also an overwhelming amount of leather that made me salivate. And designers injected a bit of colour here and there.. along with a lot of zips. Everyone loves zips right?  All in all, it was everything I could wish for. Each designer had at least one thing I liked and would wear myself, and thats pretty darn good if you ask me.

Here are a few of my favourite pieces.


Rag and Bone- If anyone wants to buy me this coat. GO AHEAD 


St.John



Yigal Azrouel 



Diesel- I usually hate this brand, but I bloody love leather  


Band of Outsiders



Rebecca Taylor 






No comments:

Post a Comment