Saturday, 12 January 2013

Week One Straight Ups

So we've been given the task of doing straight ups for the next month of two. Straight ups are essentially street style photos and each week we have a different theme. This weeks theme was 'Woman.' Unfortunately im waiting to get my nose checked out (I bumped it) so I couldn't return to London where I honestly think I would of had plenty of looks to choose from. And Derby (where I live) isnt exactly bursting at the seams with innovative fashion. However, a friend of mine Jessie was willing to help me cheat a little bit. I really like her style (without sounding cheesy) and she's just lovely, so I was more then happy to use her for my first straight up. Her she is!



(I didnt take the photo. Im useless) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting… and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to meet my space as well and I hope you'll have as much fun as I am having in yours!
    I wish you lots of success
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete