Saturday, 26 January 2013

Topshop Tops?

I haven't posted in a while and in a last attempt to avoid doing the work I actually have to do I thought id show some of my favourite tops from Topshop at the moment.
I know, how very interesting of me...
Although thankfully for you I haven't been drawn to t-shirts this season (so far) maybe it's because iv'e finally collected too many.



This Jacquard top is £32 pounds, which is quite a lot for such a little piece, but the material is thick and detailed, so kind of makes up for it. I really want this top for fashion week to wear with my black 'smart' trousers, as they are slightly high waisted and then with some brogues. Seeing as I usually wear black/grey this is way out of my comfort zone but the shape of it is just really nice. 


This roll neck top is £28 pounds. It might not seem like much, but I think thats why I like it. Most of the things I wear are really plain. But the cut on this top along with its roll neck kind of makes it 'wintery' maybe? Id want to wear it with the fedora im too scared to buy. 


Ok, bare with me. Im aware its a plain white shirt that everyone has seen/owned before. But  its only £20 pounds, and its like the perfect summer shirt. It has a peter pan collar instead of the usual smart pointed collar so it makes it a little more relaxed. Basically I thought it was cute. And you can never have too many variations of the same thing... 

No comments:

Post a Comment