Monday, 10 December 2012

D.I.Y CHRISTMAS



My housemates and I watched Love Actually tonight and it really got me into the Christmas mood. Im usually crazy organised and will have brought all of my presents by now, but this year I just havnt been up for it.

Though since iv'e spent a little time looking for christmas presents for people im now really excited. Especially because I think im going to make my own christmas paper!
Usually I will use brown paper and string (old fashioned parcel style) and throw a bit of glitter on top. This year, still keeping my brown paper, because I love it. Im going to buy some rubber stamps and ink pads and make my own design.

You can get these stamps from pretty much anywhere, mostly ebay! Just type in 'rubber stamps' to google and you'll get a whole list. I think they are really adorable, and the cost of them might be slightly expensive right now, but you'll be able to use them for years! And if you're going to use brown paper too then thats only like 60p from the post office? Super cheap! And it makes it a bit more personal.

You could also use the stamps to make cards and gift tags.

Sorry for the overly mumsy post, but im just really excited! Ill post pictures when all my stuff has arrived!








2 comments:

  1. gorgeous post! merry christmas!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete