Thursday, 8 November 2012

Max Factor Faceinfinity All Day Glow: Review

£11.99 Boots

I usually just stick with my Double Wear Estee Lauder Foundation (even then I rarely wear it) but I wouldn't ever say that I was picky with my foundation. Saying that, I wil never ever use this product again. I tried it simply because I got a free small sample, so I didnt really think about I when I threw it on one morning. I cant even describe how badly it went on my skin. My skin is generally quite normal and gets dry in winter, but I had moisturised so I dont think this effected the way it turned out. It was so unbelievably greasy and streaky that I had to scrub at my skin just to get it to sink in. I think the fact that its a three in one (Primer, concealer and foundation) is a nice idea, but in reality it hasn't turned out well at all.
However, IF it was to apply better I do think it would be a nice product, the colour was good and matched my skin (it comes in a range of six colours), it has SPF 20 and for the size of the bottle the price is pretty good as well. Unfortunately if this wasn't free I wouldn't ever choose to buy it. And it definitely didn't give me an all day glow. More of an all day grease.



1 comment:

  1. oh thats not good to hear at all!
    i was going to try it!
    thanks for posting :)

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete