Monday, 5 November 2012

Argan Oil




Just a quick post. I know Argan Oil (also known as Moroccan Oil) has been popular now for a while but seeing as I've only just got round to trying it I just want to be able to rave about how great it is. So bare with me. Argan Oil is from Morocco (why I didn't get any when I went the other year is beyond me) and you can essentially use it for all things 'beauty' related. It's mostly used as a hair treatment as it adds moisture to the ends if they are damaged. However this morning I was feeling curious and seeing as it smells so so good I decided to thrown it on all over after my shower. Personally, in fall I get very bad 'winter' skin and it feels all dry and tight. So anything that will help with is, is worth a try. It has done an amazing job, my skin doesn't feel its usual dry self and its smells really good.  Whats more surprising to me is that the one I got was the result of an impulse buy and the checkout of Primark. Coming in at £2.50 for a small vile. The more popular brands can be around 20 to 30 pounds. But seeing as I've been using my tiny pot for a week now and its not even half empty it really does show that a little goes a long way. It is defiantly worth buying as you're guaranteed to use it either on your hair or skin. I also found a less costly version here. I reckon it would make a really good christmas present for someone, just make sure you get a 100% Argan oil and not a cheap alternative as this wont do your skin any favours.

 (not so short post...)

4 comments:

  1. I've read about this oil and wondered whether to try it - you've now convinced me! I like your varied posts and I'm your newest follower. Thanks for the lovely comment about my afternoon tea in the Lake District.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete