Monday, 26 November 2012

10 Christmas Gift ideas under £10

Im usually oddly organised for christmas and start buying presents now. I think I do it purely to keep a hold of the Christmas Spirit for a little longer.
But this year, seeing as im back at Uni and haven't worked since the summer, money is going to be a little tight. So I thought whilst I lie here trying to keep warm I may as well stalk the internet to find some perfect gifts for my friends and mother. And some just to buy for myself... naturally.


1. Fashion Top Trumps £8.90 Topshop. 2. Mittens £10.00 ASOS. 3. Bubble Bottle £10.00 Topshop . 4.  Lush gift set £7.95 Lush. 5.  Massager £6.00 Urban Outfitters. 6. Models Own Nail collection (Beetlejuice) £8.00 Boots. 7. Initial Bracelet £8.00 Urban Outfitters. 8. Jar of Sweets £10.00 Fortumn and Mason.  9. Initial Candle £4.00 Urban Outfitters. 10. The Hobbit Book £4.79 Waterstones.  


Im aware that not everyone will like these, but I just thought they were all quite sweet and there must be at least one that someone will like...Surely.



1 comment:

  1. I am definitely that 1 person-- love cute gifts on a budget!
    xx Corinne

    ReplyDelete