Saturday, 15 September 2012

Favourite high street Co-ords.

Seeing as matching jacket and bottoms have become increasingly popular I thought id do a post on my favourite ones off the high street. I love everything about the co-ord look, it's smart and yet the print or the change from a formal suit to shorts or a skirt makes it so much more relaxed. My favourite is the one below from Topshop as I love the material and colour, it also looks a lot nicer on.




Topshop- trousers £60 jacket £60



Mango- trousers £35 pounds jacket £69.99




Warehouse- jacket £70 trousers £50



Asos- I couldn't find the price of both



Just female -jacket £57





3 comments:

  1. Love the black and white patterned suit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ahdn't noticed the one from Warehouse before! Thank you for introducing it to me haha! I've been in love with the Mango suit for what seems like forever now, I seriously need to get my hands on it!!!

    www.lestyleconnoisseur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how dramatic it is! Also had a look at your blog, its really cute! I really need to do more outfit posts!

      Delete