Thursday, 13 September 2012

Bourjois magic nail polish remover: review

I'm posting this from my phone, so I have no idea how it will turn out! But I thought I'd do a quick review on Bourjois nail varnish remover. Essentially it's just a tub filled with nail varnish remover, with a sponge thrown in for good measure. The idea is that you place your finger in the middle of the sponge and let the remover do its work. The bottle claims that it only takes one second per nail... I think that's a bit too optimistic, but it does only take a few seconds, and it has definitely cut my 'nail varnish removing time' in half. It takes a little longer for glitter nail varnishes, but they are always a pain. It's also great for moisturising your nails and improves the look of them. However, there is the fact you can't use it on your toe nails so you will still need to buy your normal remover. And not forgetting, if you chew your nails like I do, when you have a cut on your finger, it will sting an awful lot! On the whole I think it's a great idea, a little pricey but it seems to be lasting me a while. I do think I'll buy it again. But I'd be more willing if it was around the three pound mark. Definitely worth giving ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment