Friday, 17 August 2012

The Outnet.com

I haven't been blogging much recently as iv been working and trying to save for when I return to uni. Its my birthday the week after and I intend to enjoy it as I will no longer be a teenager. My present to myself is to get my hair done at Lisa Shepard in London. It might be pricey, but as my mums a hairdresser I never get the luxury of going into a salon and being 'pampered' I guess. But then on the other hand it is free!

Iv also been stalking the internet for must have designer pieces. Obviously there is Net-a-porter but the Outnet.com holds all of last seasons collections, which in all honesty, when theres up to 80% off doesn't really matter. Especially when it comes to key capsule pieces that will be kept forever. The only down side to this is that you have to move fast in order to get your size in the more popular pieces.

Here a few pieces that caught my attention...



Adam £375 down to £131



Zac Posen £320 down to £144


Camilla Skovgaard £385 down to £192 also in black




Christopher Kane clutch £560 down to £140



T by Alexander Wang £80 down to £36







Vince £65 down to £32


M Missoni skirt £285 down to £114




MICHAEL Michael Kors ruffle skirt £230 down to  £69




MICHAEL Michael Kors silk skirt £175 down to  £52, this also comes in pink



DKNY jacket £340 down to £136


Sienna Miller-Twenty8twelve coat. £280 down to £98 



See by Chloe coat- £465 down to £232



















No comments:

Post a Comment