Friday, 24 August 2012

Fashion Week, three week count down.

Fashion week is not that far away and iv obviously already started planning what ill be wearing to attend a few shows and do a general style stalk of london. The only problem I have with fashion week is that everything is so spread out, it makes the thought of travelling around on the tube in heels a nightmare. At previous weeks I have stuck strongly with flats (apart from the half an hour i had to wear them when working) and they have made running from place to place a lot easier. But they just dont look as nice...
My general feeling for next months fashion week is to keep it simple with perhaps one statement piece, im thinking a necklace. Im also hoping that the weather (although not the nicest) stays warm so I can get away with not wearing a large winter coat.
If I had enough money to splurge then my first choice of outfit would be a suit, something like The Kooples. Not to just make myself feel sophisticated... but because Co-ords are literally all over the place.
I will be 'reporting' back, and hopefully I will have gotten some good street style shots for you to oogle over. And I will be posting before hand just as a way of curbing my excitement!

Here are a few looks from Februarys fashion week (all photos taken from publications) Here is also the link to my street style post from the last fashion week http://yolandasmeow.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/london-fashion-week-street-style.html






























No comments:

Post a Comment