Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Topshop Tuesday.

Seeing as Topshop updates its website each and every Tuesday, I thought it appropriate to share with you the best of the lot (in my opinion). So this is the first of many Tuesday posts. Im very into Tie Dyeing at the moment and im going to be TRYING to do my own tomorrow which I will post about. But I found this 'ombre' jumper with studded shoulders, which kind of looks like a girlier version of something from Urban Renewal: Urban Outfitters.    There also seems to be a lot of 'space leggings' going around, Topshops are not bad, but they will never beat Black Milk Clothing's versions. Apart from these few things I have mentioned, the rest of Topshops collection is currently being over taken by the sports trend. So ill put a few pictures up for you anyway.






Yes they sell Dr. Martins. 





 

1 comment:

  1. I'd never heard of black milk before and now i'm sad I can't afford any of their amazing leggings siiiiiigh xx

    ReplyDelete