Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Track and Field.

Seeing as my 'What Im Wearing' post was a little weak today I decided to give you a little extra. I joined the gym last week in an attempt to regain my fitness. ( I MIGHT post a photo of my idea of gym wear ) But everywhere you go 'Sports Lux' is a huge trend, so that my have had something to do with me joining ( I can try out every sports wear under the sun) Sports Lux is sport wear mixed with couture, I dont think you could actually wear any of the stuff iv seen to the gym but its nice for people to think your going, looking very chic too. Topshop have taken this trend by force and made headway with a whole collection of sports wear. But others like Urban Outfitters, ASOS and of course the designers just as Alexander Wang and Stella McCartney are all in on it too. And all of this couldn't come at a better time, seeing as the Olympics is just around the corner. Maybe there will be some well dressed athletes this year?
My favourite piece iv found is this Bomber jacket, the materiel is slightly silky, so perfect for the summer, and it looks extremely chic without being overdressed, a MUST buy.  







All above are from Topshop.com




All above from urbanoutfitters.co.uk


Above Stella McCartney



Above Alexander Wang

Rag and Bone
























No comments:

Post a Comment