Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Today Im Wearing...

 I like to think im keeping up with at least some current trends. So today I opted for this grey tank top with a mesh back from Urban Outfitters, it's a bit sporty so falls into my 'Track and Field' trend which I posted about yesterday. I love this top and iv had it for ages, so I guess its a good thing that trends come back around. My shorts are just an old pair of Levi's cut up, but they are my favourite type of short, I must have about seven pairs. The fit is great, and high waisted is never going to go out of fashion. Vans are also my upmost favourite shoe as they are so comfy and go with anything, and seeing as it was quite chilly out still, I threw on my leather jacket to accompany.
P.S. Sorry about the lack of face, I couldn't find my usual photographer, and so I had to improvise.






1 comment: